Use Cases – what they are and what they are forUse Cases summarize what an application will have to do for the users.
Use Cases — according to Alistair Cockburn (and I fully agree with him) —
- are text,
- are a 3-9 steps scenario (preferrably on one page only)
- are easy to read,
- speak at the user's level,
- and are to record decisions made.
- UML diagrams,
- do not describe a GUI,
- do not describe data formats,
- and are not meant to be tutorials on the application domain.
tags: Cases1gegreit Praktisches1gegreit Informatik1gegreit